Leads Generation – Remarketing Campaigns
A potential patient has visited your site, so it’s only a matter of time before they make an appointment…right? Probably not. While you know your skills as a medical professional are on point and your facility is state of the art, your potential customers don’t trust this yet. Most people require three or more impressions before they’re converted from leads to customers. MD Marketing 360’s remarketing campaigns address these leads who have made contact already, but still require additional exposure before making the leap.
How Remarketing Benefits You
Imagine you could send one of your staff to follow around a potential patient to remind them to make an appointment. Not only would this get you more patients, faster it would also get people to take care of their medical issues earlier. Remarketing allows you to do this and without the threat of your staff members being accused of stalking patients!
Since remarketing allows you to target people who have already expressed an interest in your services, it offers these benefits:
- Cost Savings and Improved Return on Investment: After spending money on generating your first round of leads it may seem daunting to go through a remarketing campaign, however this will reduce your cost per impression. Not only does Google charge less per click on retargeting campaigns, this step is where your leads start to finally pay off. As remarketing takes place, you’ll start to see far more of your initial investment come back, making it worth it.
- Higher Conversion Rates and Precision Targeting: During this second (or third) round of reaching out to leads, you’ll see a much higher rate of conversion because your market targeting is far more precise.
- Branding and Reputation: As you post these new ads, you’re increasing your exposure and promoting your brand. You may find you’re not only converting existing leads but also gaining word-of-mouth patients.
Start reaching potential customers again with MD Marketing 360’s remarketing campaign services. Call us at (416) 477-6030.
Our Medical Photography Services
MD Marketing 360 knows that our clients require photography for more than simple headshots. To satisfy all your photo needs, we provide:
- Medical Device Photography: Make explanations to new patients easier by providing detailed photos of medical devices on your site. This is especially useful to doctors who provide specialized and innovative services that are not well known.
- Facility Photography: You’ve taken great care to keep your medical facility, clinic or pharmacy pristine and inviting, show it off to potential clients with our services. We know how to capture the perfect angles and features to show your facility at its best.
- Staff Photography: Include staff photos on your website, brochures and postcards to let patients get to know your office and feel welcomed. Being able to put a face to the medical professionals who will be treating them can help alleviate anxieties for many patients.
Let’s start showing patients why they should choose your practice, call MD Marketing 360 at (416) 477-6030.