Helping Patients See You Clearly with a Targeted Ophthalmology Marketing Plan
“Seeing is believing” may be an old saying but it’s definitely worth a second look when it comes to today’s savvy patients.
With an increasing number of patients searching the web to find ophthalmology professionals and services, it’s more important than ever to make sure your website design and overall online profile are doing their job to help prospective patients find you, believe that your practice is a viable option, and call or email you instead of your competitors.
Your medical website and online presence are essential to patient conversion but are these harvesting the number of prospective patients your practice needs to succeed and grow?
Get a FREE Ophthalmology SEO and Marketing Plan Consultation
MD MARKETING 360 Medical is the leader in online medical marketing. We specialize in creating and implementing marketing plans for ophthalmology offices that are focused on getting patients through your door, and improving your profitability.
With nearly 15 years’ experience with hundreds of medical practices worldwide, we understand your needs and your daily challenges. We also understand that patient conversion is your number one priority – after all, there can be no practice if you don’t have a healthy wave of current, new and prospective clients.
Knowing what works for both practices and patients means that our team offers value that goes way beyond technical know-how. We save you time and money by helping you build an efficient, highly functional ophthalmology marketing plan and ophthalmology website design that are based on our industry knowledge and expertise. The result? Fast, effective results as soon as we start your project.
Optimize your Ophthalmology SEO through a Targeted Marketing Plan
Getting your ophthalmology practice to appear at the top a Google search requires more than just great meta tags and keywords. At MD MARKETING 360, we start by creating a customized, targeted marketing plan to ensure that all of your on- and offline marketing efforts work simultaneously to drive more prospective client traffic to your website. Our process involves:
- Assessment/Analysis – MD MARKETING 360 meets with your team to discuss and take a look at your current marketing plans, efforts and materials. We learn about your client demographics, your challenges, your goals. We take a look at what has and hasn’t worked for your practice, and determine opportunities for improvement.
- Strategy/Planning – MD MARKETING 360 sets out a plan to ensure that your marketing tools are optimized for patient lead generation and patient conversion.
- Improving your optometry search engine optimization (improving your search engine ranking in Google and other powerful search engines to ensure prospective patients can find you easily and quickly)
- Creating a new or improved and highly specialized optometry website design
- Opportunities for effective paid online advertising via patient referral websites, pay per click advertising (Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Building or enhancing a social media presence (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Building and tracking positive and negative reviews about your ophthalmology practice.
- Integrating your offline/online marketing strategies to enhance your brand and your practice’s visibility.
- Implementation – Our team quickly implements proven techniques to increase your practice’s visibility, create/improve your online presence, increase traffic to your web site and improve opportunities for prospective patient lead generation.
- Measurement/Analysis – With the objective of constantly improving your profitability, MD MARKETING 360 regularly presents you with progress reports with suggestions for improvements.
- Regular Improvements & Enhancements – The MD MARKETING 360 team keeps on top of trends in marketing for ophthalmology practices and makes regular customized recommendations to each of our clients to (a) ensure your website keeps up with constantly evolving Google and SEO algorithms, and (b) to help you improve patient conversion and your bottom line.
Go Ahead. Take Advantage of Us.
Take advantage of MD MARKETING 360’s nearly 15 years of medical marketing expertise, our strong work ethics, our technical know-how, and experience with hundreds of practices around the world.
Click here to contact us today for a free consultation.
Let’s earn you more patients!